YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU v IUPUI

(1/3) > >>

YSU1:
Nice win,  Need wins against D-1 opponents to build the program.  Good hustle throughout the game.

ucfpengbuck:
We'll take it.   Nice contributions from many and 9 out of 10 at the line.  39 to 19 in our favor on the boards with a tasty 18 on the offensive end.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: ucfpengbuck on January 20, 2018, 09:04:07 PM ---We'll take it.   Nice contributions from many and 9 out of 10 at he line.  39 to 19 in our favor on the boards with a tasty 18 on the offensive end.

--- End quote ---

Much better game than the Thursday's game.
I went to the Thursday's game. We gave up too many uncontested 3 point shots. They shot 50% from the 3. We never made the adjustment to guard the 3 point line. We didn't make foul shots either. We made couple good runs at them. Too many easy buckets late in the game doomed us.
The effort was there. We never set screens for Cam for the shots. I think he had 4 points.
UIC is a much better team than IUPUI.
Good support from the students section.

ytownchief22:
Calhoun already showing he's a better coach and Slocum.

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on January 20, 2018, 10:10:23 PM ---Calhoun already showing he's a better coach and Slocum.

--- End quote ---

I hope you are wearing your ruby slippers; because I have not seen any signs of Kansas yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version