YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU FOOTBALL COORDINATORS

<< < (2/2)

Double ET:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on January 13, 2018, 09:05:19 AM ---Bo wants to promote in house.   That being said we have downgraded if both hires are true.   Curios Shane left I thought everything was ok.  I feel YSU has lost its prestige with all the years we have missed the playoffs and good coaches don’t want to come here plus we don’t pay like the top fcs programs do.  But with the connections Bo and and Tressel have you think we would have got a better quality hire. Both guys have no connection to HS coaches in Ohio which will hurt us.  Especially Shane who seemed to have a pipeline in central and South Ohio.  Maybe JT can call plays! Lol

--- End quote ---
Lol, why not ? .Since he said he would stay in YSU instead of running for the US Senate

ytownchief22:
Shane leaving was a good thing. Poor guy was told he wouldn't get a chance to become the HC so he left. Let's see what Crist brings. He was a big proponent in getting several of these recruits on offense.

YSUGO:
Sorry you don turn an offense over at this level without experience calling plays and putting a complete game plan together. Since he has been coach the receivers have under achieved. This isn’t a Diamond in the rough here.

IAA Fan:

--- Quote --- At this level ? Lol. Cmon now. We're not playing Alabama and Ohio State. For all the posters on here that told us how "complicated" and "complex" Monty's offense was, it always crapped the bed vs the good teams in this conference and seemed pretty damn vanilla and easy to figure out. It will be nice to have some new ideas in this program.
--- End quote ---

Sorry Chief I messed up your post. I n any case it has been 3 year since Monty's offenses were complicated. At the time was had squat for defense and could win averaging 37.5 points per game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version