YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU FOOTBALL COORDINATORS

(1/2) > >>

YSUFANSINCE1990:
I am hearing it is a done deal that Brian Crist will be the new offensive coordinator.  He is currently the wide receivers coach.   Bo knows his needs better than us, but was hoping he would bring in an experienced play caller. Hope Crist is ready.

Also likely Richard McNutt D coordinator, that was written on this site long ago, but not a done deal.

Penguin Ice:

--- Quote from: YSUFANSINCE1990 on January 09, 2018, 01:15:44 PM ---I am hearing it is a done deal that Brian Crist will be the new offensive coordinator.  He is currently the wide receivers coach.   Bo knows his needs better than us, but was hoping he would bring in an experienced play caller. Hope Crist is ready.

Also likely Richard McNutt D coordinator, that was written on this site long ago, but not a done deal.

--- End quote ---

Hopefully your wrong and he brings in some experience on both sides

IAA Fan:
Interesting that it does not go to coach Carm, as he is the running game coordinator; however coach Brian did spend time in the booth and taking the headset from coach Shane. I suspect coach Carm is possibly going to UNC - Charlotte.

ytownchief22:
Disappointing to say the least in the choice of Crist who has not impressed me with coaching the WR's and he has never called plays before. But I had a feeling Bo was going to promote from the inside.

YSUGO:
Bo wants to promote in house.   That being said we have downgraded if both hires are true.   Curios Shane left I thought everything was ok.  I feel YSU has lost its prestige with all the years we have missed the playoffs and good coaches don’t want to come here plus we don’t pay like the top fcs programs do.  But with the connections Bo and and Tressel have you think we would have got a better quality hire. Both guys have no connection to HS coaches in Ohio which will hurt us.  Especially Shane who seemed to have a pipeline in central and South Ohio.  Maybe JT can call plays! Lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version