YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Found our QB

<< < (2/5) > >>

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on January 03, 2018, 05:39:34 PM ---Wish he had more then 1 year of eligibility remaining. We probably can thank Patrick Pelini some for this latest turn of events

--- End quote ---

Was just gonna mention that. Thanks kid!

Buddy:
I did a quick search and his father comes up as former defensive coordinator for ND.  Not a lot good said

ytownchief22:
Brian was a nightmare as DC at Notre Dame.

YSUGO:
Seriously, if this is the best we can get we are in trouble.  We supposely are in the toughest league and we get the scout team QB that was a walk on because of Daddy. He hasn’t thrown a pass in a live game in what 5 years.  His 2 offers in High School was Murray St. and  one of the Directional Kentucky’s.  I hope we are getting more than this.

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on January 03, 2018, 09:15:18 PM ---Seriously, if this is the best we can get we are in trouble.  We supposely are in the toughest league and we get the scout team QB that was a walk on because of Daddy. He hasn’t thrown a pass in a live game in what 5 years.  His 2 offers in High School was Murray St. and  one of the Directional Kentucky’s.  I hope we are getting more than this.

--- End quote ---

Still better than any QB on this roster.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version