YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Monty is gone.

<< < (10/12) > >>

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 30, 2017, 10:54:51 AM ---I'll be disappointed if someone from within is promoted.

--- End quote ---

As will I for both coordinator jobs. I hate to say this, but this is where we find out how much personality & reputation becomes a factor. Bo is HC, not DC, Stoops is above full potential now.

Penguin Ice:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 30, 2017, 10:54:51 AM ---I'll be disappointed if someone from within is promoted.

--- End quote ---

Hopefully that doesn’t happen Chief.
I would love to see someone come in and take a fresh approach to both sides of the ball.

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: Penguin Ice on December 30, 2017, 05:32:15 PM ---

--- End quote ---

I would love to see someone come in and take a fresh approach to both sides of the ball.

--- End quote ---

No fresh approach needed on D. That hasn't been the problem under Bo. Definitely need a complete re tooling of the offense.

Penguin Ice:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 30, 2017, 05:52:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Ice on December 30, 2017, 05:32:15 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

No fresh approach needed on D. That hasn't been the problem under Bo. Definitely need a complete re tooling of the offense.

You’d be surprised by the shenanigans that are going on with the D..... it needs a new face believe me

--- End quote ---

YSUGO:
Do You guys realize if we go outside the program next year will be a learning Year especially on offense.  I hope we get an experienced play caller and somebody that understands our conference. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version