YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Monty is gone.

<< < (6/12) > >>

ValleyTalk:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on December 25, 2017, 12:48:39 PM ---I have been trying to understand and make sense of this thread the entire week. Know where on social media can I find that he is know longer the offensive coordinator or has stepped down. Love him or hate him Bo has spoke very highly of shane over the years and said he was a major asset to the program. He has retained his position year in and year out when many thought Bo would part ways with him..So is he staying or going?

--- End quote ---
Gone. I wish him the best in his new gig. He was always very nice when I had chances to talk with him. He did do a lot of good things for our program on the offensive side of the ball.

ytownchief22:
Need to get someone in here quick and he and Bo need to bring a QB with them.

Penguin Ice:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 26, 2017, 09:05:25 AM ---Need to get someone in here quick and he and Bo need to bring a QB with them.

--- End quote ---

Go to the Football coaches page.
Carl has been taken off
Shane has not
Until someone can post something other than hearsay I don’t believe he has gone anywhere

ytownchief22:
Source tells FootballScoop Shane Montgomery is leaving Youngstown State to become OC at UNC Charlotte

Penguin Ice:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 26, 2017, 10:41:54 AM ---Source tells FootballScoop Shane Montgomery is leaving Youngstown State to become OC at UNC Charlotte

--- End quote ---

Thank you for sharing

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version