YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Monty is gone.

<< < (4/12) > >>

ytownchief22:
Hopefully whoever it is actually can get along with Bo and bring in a QB with him.

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 23, 2017, 10:26:29 AM ---Hopefully whoever it is actually can get along with Bo and bring in a QB with him.

--- End quote ---

You hit it out of the park there Chief.

YSUGO:
Let’s be honest here. Bo came here and I think had to accept the fact that Shane was part of the deal.  I think it would have seen Monty leave last year but the semi-final changed that.  I think Pelini likes it here and Shane realizes he won’t get the keys to the program staying here with Bo.  Bo will have his chance now to play his style of ball.  Let’s hope for the best.

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on December 23, 2017, 06:13:49 PM ---Let’s be honest here. Bo came here and I think had to accept the fact that Shane was part of the deal.  I think it would have seen Monty leave last year but the semi-final changed that.  I think Pelini likes it here and Shane realizes he won’t get the keys to the program staying here with Bo.  Bo will have his chance now to play his style of ball.  Let’s hope for the best.

--- End quote ---

Pretty spot on there.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on December 23, 2017, 06:13:49 PM ---Let’s be honest here. Bo came here and I think had to accept the fact that Shane was part of the deal.  I think it would have seen Monty leave last year but the semi-final changed that.  I think Pelini likes it here and Shane realizes he won’t get the keys to the program staying here with Bo.  Bo will have his chance now to play his style of ball.  Let’s hope for the best.

--- End quote ---

It is ok for Bo to play his style of football if he has the QB to do it. The coach of the MBB also wants the team to play his style of ball without the proper players and the result speak for itself.
Bo needs to get a QB who can read the defense and can also throw the ball down field.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version