YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Monty is gone.

<< < (3/12) > >>

Penguin Ice:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 22, 2017, 04:45:40 PM ---Of the three top coaches in our program (HC, OC & DC) the worst one is staying on. I do ntot mean this as a Bo slam. Let's be serious, we have (had) the best coordinators at our level. I may not have liked some of Carl's play-calling, but that does not mean that he isn't quite successful at what he does with less-than-exceptional talent. I have always been a fan of Shane.

To have both sides of the ball leave is usually pretty damning to a club.

--- End quote ---

Once again. Have not seen anything on him leaving except speculation on this board. 
Sorry not buying it

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 22, 2017, 04:45:40 PM ---Of the three top coaches in our program (HC, OC & DC) the worst one is staying on. I do ntot mean this as a Bo slam. Let's be serious, we have (had) the best coordinators at our level. I may not have liked some of Carl's play-calling, but that does not mean that he isn't quite successful at what he does with less-than-exceptional talent. I have always been a fan of Shane.

--- End quote ---

Wrong again. Monty's reign was long overdue. An offense that is not so complex as you and others make it out to be. Sure it looks good vs Buter and Valpo. Not so much vs MVFC teams. It was time for him to go.

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 22, 2017, 05:21:26 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Wrong again. Monty's reign was long overdue. An offense that is not so complex as you and others make it out to be. Sure it looks good vs Buter and Valpo. Not so much vs MVFC teams. It was time for him to go.

--- End quote ---

I stand behind my statement. You just cannot let a positive Monty post stay on top. Losing two coordinators is not exactly the great thing people will spin it to be. If you see it as a positive, then you have to admit Monty's success. I see a loss of two coordinators as an issue at the top, not something positive; at least for YSU.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 22, 2017, 06:15:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 22, 2017, 05:21:26 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I stand behind my statement. You just cannot let a positive Monty post stay on top. Losing two coordinators is not exactly the great thing people will spin it to be. If you see it as a positive, then you have to admit Monty's success. I see a loss of two coordinators as an issue at the top, not something positive; at least for YSU.

--- End quote ---

The issue at the top is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

ValleyTalk:

--- Quote from: Penguin Ice on December 22, 2017, 05:07:11 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Once again. Have not seen anything on him leaving except speculation on this board. 
Sorry not buying it

--- End quote ---
You should buy it. Curious who his replacement will be.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version