YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Signing Day Updates

<< < (5/24) > >>

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: go guins on December 22, 2017, 08:51:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 21, 2017, 02:47:15 PM ---Zach Farrar is signed.

--- End quote ---
6-4 217 4.4 40 and 37 vertical?  there must be a lot of drops that didn't make the highlight video or we got a steal. kid even blocks on runs.

--- End quote ---

Never believe HS 40 times.

ytownchief22:
Kendric Mallory is signed.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
http://www.news-herald.com/sports/20171126/mentor-football-qb-tadas-tatarunas-could-fall-into-a-college-coachs-lap-opinion I realize Jayden Cunningham has committed to the Guins, but this quarterback from Mentor in my opinion is the best overall quarterback in Ohio. Sounds like he got behind the 8 ball in the recruiting process and since this article has picked up a few D-1 offers and a preferred walk on status from Ohio St.. Bo should make him a offer

Penguin Ice:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on January 03, 2018, 10:29:35 AM ---http://www.news-herald.com/sports/20171126/mentor-football-qb-tadas-tatarunas-could-fall-into-a-college-coachs-lap-opinion I realize Jayden Cunningham has committed to the Guins, but this quarterback from Mentor in my opinion is the best overall quarterback in Ohio. Sounds like he got behind the 8 ball in the recruiting process and since this article has picked up a few D-1 offers and a preferred walk on status from Ohio St.. Bo should make him a offer

--- End quote ---

I would rather him go after Drew Barker and let Cunningham Red shirt

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Barker would have been the starter this year at Kentucky had the Juco transfer not come in. The last I heard he was leaning towards Cincinnati. We really need a quarterback with some experience under their belt. I'm just a little concerned about jayden's overall size and how he will hold up in conference play. He is more like 6"0 180..Tadas is every bit of 6"5 225 and is a dual threat Qb..Reminds me a whole lot of Chris Strevler from S.D.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version