YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Signing Day Updates

<< < (22/24) > >>

ytownchief22:
Jaicorious Johnson is in.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on February 07, 2018, 01:19:05 PM ---Natavious Payne is signed.

--- End quote ---
At least we got some Florida speed, but only 165#.  Listed at 5'10" but looks more like 5-8

go guins:
looks that that will be about it.  could be Bo's best class ever.
My votes:
Biggest beast ever signed: Henry Yoboue  This kid has only played FB a couple years, and is a huge project, but huge is the key word!
Biggest 1st year D impact: Griffin Hoak  Position is "open" so should start.  6-1 225 is ideal MVFC LB size  Football family, has instincts, coaching, and non-stop motor.
Biggest offensive impact: Zach Farrar  Position as also "open" and JUCO experience will help a lot in transition.  6-4 WR is just what the Dr ordered and this kid was originally an Oklahoma recruit.  Footnote. Biggest newcomer on O, Braxton Chapman RFr. This kid is going to be a load, but second year at YSU. 
Biggest special teams impact:  Tempted to go with Grant Gonya, but deferred to bounce back year by Kennedy. so now on Dra Rushton as kick returner.
Biggest career impact: Jayden Cunningham.  QB has all the advantage over any other position.
Love to read what others think. 

Penguin Ice:

--- Quote from: go guins on February 07, 2018, 02:50:39 PM ---looks that that will be about it.  could be Bo's best class ever.
My votes:
Biggest beast ever signed: Henry Yoboue  This kid has only played FB a couple years, and is a huge project, but huge is the key word!
Biggest 1st year D impact: Griffin Hoak  Position is "open" so should start.  6-1 225 is ideal MVFC LB size  Football family, has instincts, coaching, and non-stop motor.
Biggest offensive impact: Zach Farrar  Position as also "open" and JUCO experience will help a lot in transition.  6-4 WR is just what the Dr ordered and this kid was originally an Oklahoma recruit.  Footnote. Biggest newcomer on O, Braxton Chapman RFr. This kid is going to be a load, but second year at YSU. 
Biggest special teams impact:  Tempted to go with Grant Gonya, but deferred to bounce back year by Kennedy. so now on Dra Rushton as kick returner.
Biggest career impact: Jayden Cunningham.  QB has all the advantage over any other position.
Love to read what others think.

--- End quote ---

So according to you Hoak is going to play MLB instead of AD. I don’t think so. He’s not going to play Will or Buck cuz he’s too slow

Double ET:
Chief,

When will YSU announce all these players that you have mentioned. I watched Bo's news conference today. Neither him nor the football website provided a listing of these guys.
Will YSU announce a complete listing soon?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version