YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Football Schedule

<< < (3/8) > >>

OleYSUfan:
Valpo and Butler = pitiful!!!!

These games will be scheduled in the beautiful fall weather and no one will be there!

Why can't we do better???? This is a complete rip off for all of ours fans (year after year the same thing). :'(

IAA Fan:
LOL here it comes again. 2 things:

chief: you will be happy when you see one of the reasons why we schedule Butler, aside from this location is obvious. Valpo? I am sure that you can figure that one out by yourself.

Schools do not hold back schedules GO, like us, they are desperate. Again with this "scheduling is easy" crap. This is not the days prior to the "Tressel Rule".

If you people do not want to go to games, then don't. Save the seats for fans.

FYI. I drive past the Shoe every fall to attend YSU games. I would turn down an OSU v michigan ticket (and did) if the game falls on a day that YSU is even playing an away game at the same time. My daughter had 4-tickets during Tressel's championship season in 1992 & I said NO.

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 08, 2017, 06:07:42 PM ---LOL here it comes again. 2 things:

chief: you will be happy when you see one of the reasons why we schedule Butler, aside from this location is obvious. Valpo? I am sure that you can figure that one out by yourself.

Schools do not hold back schedules GO, like us, they are desperate. Again with this "scheduling is easy" crap. This is not the days prior to the "Tressel Rule".

FYI. I drive past the Shoe every fall to attend YSU games. I would turn down an OSU v michigan ticket (and did) if the game falls on a day that YSU is even playing an away game at the same time. My daughter had 4-tickets during Tressel's championship season in 1992 & I said NO.

--- End quote ---

That's great. Problem is nobody goes to the games. Especially when they are weenie games like these. The east side press box is gonna open up more loges and that means more money for people to sit and drink and eat and laugh and not pay attention to the game. Money runs it all. That's all this department cares about. Forget about the casual fan.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 08, 2017, 11:08:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on December 08, 2017, 06:07:42 PM ---LOL here it comes again. 2 things:

--- End quote ---

That's great. Problem is nobody goes to the games. Especially when they are weenie games like these. The east side press box is gonna open up more loges and that means more money for people to sit and drink and eat and laugh and not pay attention to the game. Money runs it all. That's all this department cares about. Forget about the casual fan.

--- End quote ---

Let's see, no one goes to the weenie games, no one goes to the games when it is raining, no one goes to the games when it snows, no one goes to the games if osu is playing at the same time, no one goes to the games if we have a losing record, no one goes to the games if it is too cold, yadda yadda yadda!

This is not rocket science folks, YSU simply does not have a large base of hardcore fans. Anyone that does not go to a game for one of the above reasons is at best a casual fan. Only missed 5 games since the stadium opened, I have seen quite a few casual fans over the years.

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: guinpen on December 09, 2017, 07:09:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 08, 2017, 11:08:23 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Let's see, no one goes to the weenie games, no one goes to the games when it is raining, no one goes to the games when it snows, no one goes to the games if osu is playing at the same time, no one goes to the games if we have a losing record, no one goes to the games if it is too cold, yadda yadda yadda!

This is not rocket science folks, YSU simply does not have a large base of hardcore fans. Anyone that does not go to a game for one of the above reasons is at best a casual fan. Only missed 5 games since the stadium opened, I have seen quite a few casual fans over the years.

--- End quote ---

Your point ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version