YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Pitt QB Transfer

<< < (10/11) > >>

ysu2000:
Ben DiNucci to James Madison

robmat2571:
Yep, via DiNucci's Twitter account.  I called that one a week ago.  I wonder where MacVittie will land?  By the way IMHO, the Hunter Wells was better than Max Browne in the season opwner game is a tough argument.  In that ONE game, absolutely yes.  However,  let us not forget that Hunter had been with the same offense for three years and on the same team for four years.  Max was a graduate transfer on a new team with an entire new offense learning a new system.  Pitt had a new OC this year.  MacVittie might not be good at all, who knows but, I hope there has at least been communication.  Merry Christmas Penguin Fans!

penguinpower:
Well,  good for Ben.  Now he can go be a faggot with the rest of the steamer throwing faggot fans.  They should lead a gay pride parade not be in football.  There is a certain toughness about football that doesn't fit with throwing streamers and having a dog with jewelry on it.

go guins:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on December 20, 2017, 05:54:43 AM ---Well,  good for Ben.  Now he can go be a faggot with the rest of the steamer throwing faggot fans.  They should lead a gay pride parade not be in football.  There is a certain toughness about football that doesn't fit with throwing streamers and having a dog with jewelry on it.

--- End quote ---
C'mon man, tell us how you really feel!

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on December 20, 2017, 05:54:43 AM ---Well,  good for Ben.  Now he can go be a faggot with the rest of the steamer throwing faggot fans.  They should lead a gay pride parade not be in football.  There is a certain toughness about football that doesn't fit with throwing streamers and having a dog with jewelry on it.

--- End quote ---

Well they beat our as* last year so...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version