YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Pitt QB Transfer

<< < (8/11) > >>

robmat2571:
3 or 4 levels below Hunter Wells... hahaha... that's funny.  Hunter is pretty good for sure but, c'mon.  Ever see Ben DeNucci play?  I bet not!  Besides, he being rumored to be transferring to James Madison.  Clearly they have no idea what they are doing.  Hahaha.  Please try to land one of these two guys!  Especially DeNucci!

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: go guins on December 14, 2017, 02:33:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 14, 2017, 01:11:25 PM ---Pitt's other backup QB Ben DiNucci also just announced he is transferring out of Pitt in January. Another possibility.

--- End quote ---
You think we should have interest in guys 3 and 4 levels below Hunter Wells?  I don't.

--- End quote ---

Hahaha wow. If you think Wells was a great QB, that just goes to show how bad the rest of our QB's are on this roster.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 14, 2017, 06:15:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 14, 2017, 01:11:25 PM ---Pitt's other backup QB Ben DiNucci also just announced he is transferring out of Pitt in January. Another possibility.

--- End quote ---
You think we should have interest in guys 3 and 4 levels below Hunter Wells?  I don't.

--- End quote ---

Hahaha wow. If you think Wells was a great QB, that just goes to show how bad the rest of our QB's are on this roster.

--- End quote ---

Wells is the best of the bunch. 

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on December 14, 2017, 07:25:44 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Wells is the best of the bunch.

--- End quote ---

Yeah and that's not saying much. Some on this board made him out to be Joe Flacco.

go guins:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
You guys pass reading, or reading comprehension in school?  I didn't say Hunter was great, I said he was better than Browne at Pitt.  I stand by that.  The guy in question was #4 behind Browne, therefore 5 steps below Wells.  Argue with me that Hunter was even with Browne, then that makes QB transfer prospect "only" 4 steps below Wells.  I do agree with the current status of our QB position being very questionable, that's why I have been saying "Cunningham" for a month.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version