YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Pitt QB Transfer

<< < (6/11) > >>

ELPENGUIN:
Excellent historical reply 1 AA. As I remember the events from the hiring of Strollo you have hit it correctly. The many Strollo bashers really do not have a clue as to how an athletic department on our budget works. I applaud you to keep on. In talking to Strollo, he does not view this site. In visiting the site daily, I am so saddened at the criticism of our school and our athletic department. I am sometimes/many times amused at their lack of pride and enthusiasm for YSU athletics. If you visit "other board sites" the criticism is not there and the emphasis is on talking about present and future events. I wish we did more of that especially on recruiting, facilities, and scheduling. Many of my friends have quit looking at our site or even posting. However, I will continue to view till the nay people eventually go over the top in their criticism...........and the sadness is to much for me to deal with. Keep up the good work 1AA.

ytownchief22:
He makes it official... Let's see what happens.

http://triblive.com/sports/-topstories/13064665-74/third-string-pitt-qb-thomas-macvittie-to-transfer

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 12, 2017, 02:23:21 PM ---He makes it official... Let's see what happens.

http://triblive.com/sports/-topstories/13064665-74/third-string-pitt-qb-thomas-macvittie-to-transfer

--- End quote ---
Although Chief says: "I'll take him or any other QB over the ones we have on this roster."  I'm not so quick on the trigger.  This kid was #4 at Pitt and Hunter Wells was clearly better than Browne, the #1 when we played them.  Therefore, it is reasonable to say he is 5 steps below Hunter Wells.  At this point, i have Mays 4 steps down, and we'll have to wait to see where Craycraft and Cunningham are.  Certainly this kid is NOTHING near to his recruiting reputation.   Certainly the season will turn on what should be a solid D, the transfer OTs, and the TB Chapman.  If it comes down to passing, we'll need more Valpo's and Butler's on the schedule!

Penguin Ice:

--- Quote from: go guins on December 12, 2017, 03:07:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on December 12, 2017, 02:23:21 PM ---He makes it official... Let's see what happens.

--- End quote ---
Although Chief says: "I'll take him or any other QB over the ones we have on this roster."  I'm not so quick on the trigger.  This kid was #4 at Pitt and Hunter Wells was clearly better than Browne, the #1 when we played them.  Therefore, it is reasonable to say he is 5 steps below Hunter Wells.  At this point, i have Mays 4 steps down, and we'll have to wait to see where Craycraft and Cunningham are.  Certainly this kid is NOTHING near to his recruiting reputation.   Certainly the season will turn on what should be a solid D, the transfer OTs, and the TB Chapman.  If it comes down to passing, we'll need more Valpo's and Butler's on the schedule!

--- End quote ---

What transfer OT’s

go guins:

--- Quote from: Penguin Ice on December 12, 2017, 03:20:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: go guins on December 12, 2017, 03:07:31 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

What transfer OT’s

--- End quote ---
According to chief, we have 1 so far:

"Another commit.

OL Devon Robinson from Monroe College. 6-6, 280 pounds. Had offers from Temple, Miami, Rutgers, Illinois coming out of high school in NJ."

We need more, but this is a start.  What we have coming back just isn't much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version