YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Pitt QB Transfer

<< < (4/11) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: YSUFANSINCE1990 on November 28, 2017, 02:10:18 PM ---go guins you nailed it, average, mediocre, both work when it comes to Strollo.  He also has allowed Rick Love to lead a pathetic marketing department for more than a decade.   What creative do we do on game day?   Love is overpaid, underachiever, Strollo allows this to happen.

Had Pelini not fallen into his lap, Strollo was determined to hire the head coach at E Ky, who got fired the next year there!

--- End quote ---
The sports marketing department must be the best rested department in the country.  I haven't seen them do/try anything new.  I'm seen more positive action from Calhoun in a couple months than the entire SMD in a decade. Frankly, it might have been better if Jarrod would have allowed his team to develop a bit before going all out.  Sometimes people tend to say "been there, done that" and not come back when we do get competitive.  But you can't blame somebody for trying, especially when Strollo and Love do so little to market the programs.   

YSUGO:
Posted in another thread.  They are recruiting jucos hard for QB’s.  They are not satisfied with going in next year with Mays.  They are high on one of the kids we red shirted. 

ytownchief22:
Craycraft. Won't know more about him until spring ball. Hopefully he put some weight on.

IAA Fan:
This team needs May, Collins and Craycraft to work & stay away from JUCOs; otherwise we will have another year of inocnsistencies up front. This is my opinion, unless we have lost one of those 3. I am worried about May's injury & no mentioning of it by any coach, or questioning by the media.

go guins:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 30, 2017, 10:34:48 AM ---This team needs May, Collins and Craycraft to work & stay away from JUCOs; otherwise we will have another year of inocnsistencies up front. This is my opinion, unless we have lost one of those 3. I am worried about May's injury & no mentioning of it by any coach, or questioning by the media.

--- End quote ---
Doesn't matter about Mays injury, he can't play when healthy.  Answer at QB is Cunningham.  We desperately need JUCO transfers at OT.  If we don't get a couple tackles here, it doesn't matter if we have DeShaun Watson at QB, he is going to be laying on his butt most of the time!  We have -0- at OT. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version