YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Pitt QB Transfer

(1/11) > >>

robmat2571:
The Pittsburgh Post Gazette and online sources are hinting that Redshirt Freshman QB Thomas MacVittie might be considering a transfer.  He was a highly decorated recruit out of Cincinnati Moeller HS and was offered by LSU.  I suspect that he would not want to transfer to FBS and sit out another year.  He is 6'5" and a pro style QB... I know Bo likes running QB's but, our best success has been with Hunter.  It would be nice to find a way to see if he would have an interest.

ytownchief22:
He played only one year of QB, his senior year in high school so he's raw. I'll take him or any other QB over the ones we have on this roster.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on November 27, 2017, 09:34:15 AM ---He played only one year of QB, his senior year in high school so he's raw. I'll take him or any other QB over the ones we have on this roster.

--- End quote ---
"I'll take him or any other QB over the ones we have on this roster."  Ditto, HOWEVER, Jaylon Cunningham isn't yet on our roster. 
The freshman QB Pickett who beat Miami looks to have the job there locked up for another 3 years, so understandable why the kid wants out.

ytownchief22:
If we have to rely on a true freshman at QB, it's gonna be another long year without playoffs.

Ytowndomn8s:
Has anyone heard that Joe Burrow from OSU is considering transferring YSU?  I was told by someone close to his family that it is a real possibility.  Seems like a perfect fit for us.  He throws it quite well, but really runs it better than he throws it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version