YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Westminster Titans

(1/3) > >>

ucfpengbuck:
They're 3-0.    Hopefully we will treat them in Genghis Khan fashion.

We need this game for the young guys to get better. Hopefully we will get some momentum For the South Dakota Tournament.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: ucfpengbuck on November 21, 2017, 06:44:49 PM ---They're 3-0.    Hopefully we will treat them in Genghis Khan fashion.

We need this game for the young guys to get better. Hopefully we will get some momentum For the South Dakota Tournament.

--- End quote ---

If I were the Titans, I will work on two things...1. back door cut....2. put them on the foul line!

YSU1:
not a good first half.

YsuPride:
Wow we stink.  Hopefully it get better. Not the start of season I ever thought

ucfpengbuck:
Tip of the hat to Westminster,you guys were smarter and tougher and would have won at your place.

1. Can some one please explain what kind of offense we are running.  I'm not being cynical,maybe a little dense.

2. Not good having a 6'4" post player taking it to us. We are soft in the post.

3.Some of the frosh need less minutes except Garrett Covington.

4. Would like to see the best players on the floor getting a little more time as a cohesive unit rather than the massive substitutions.

5. Garrett Covington might be the 2nd best Covingtonto ever play at YSU.  seriously,he might be our best on ball defender and he has surpassed my expectations.  He's playing so far beyond his youth.

6. On to South Dakota !  Hopefully we can get a win or two.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version