YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

2018 Bo's last season?

<< < (4/7) > >>

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: Penguin Ice on November 22, 2017, 12:28:30 PM ---The Kent State job just opened

--- End quote ---

And ? Bo is only leaving for a high profile job in college or the NFL. Hopefully Kent hires Monty.

IAA Fan:
I do expect that you will see a former Guin in line for that Kent job. I cannot say that he will get it though.

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: go guins on November 22, 2017, 08:37:07 AM ---
--- Quote from: dwj on November 22, 2017, 07:04:23 AM ---What's Mangino doing these days.

--- End quote ---
He appears to be retired.  Guy is a "bit" of a lose cannon, but he can coach football!
On the lose cannon topic.  Anybody notice the mellowing on the sideline and interview room of Pelini over the last couple years?  He came in as the firebrand we knew from Nebraska, yelling at refs etc. but I don't recall one instance this whole season.  Tressel influence?

--- End quote ---

No he had Ron Strollo on the sidelines to observe for a while. Heck Bo knocked the headset of an assistant about mid-season. He looks and sounds the same to me. :)

go guins:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 22, 2017, 02:08:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: go guins on November 22, 2017, 08:37:07 AM ---
--- Quote from: dwj on November 22, 2017, 07:04:23 AM ---What's Mangino doing these days.

--- End quote ---
He appears to be retired.  Guy is a "bit" of a lose cannon, but he can coach football!
On the lose cannon topic.  Anybody notice the mellowing on the sideline and interview room of Pelini over the last couple years?  He came in as the firebrand we knew from Nebraska, yelling at refs etc. but I don't recall one instance this whole season.  Tressel influence?

--- End quote ---

No he had Ron Strollo on the sidelines to observe for a while. Heck Bo knocked the headset of an assistant about mid-season. He looks and sounds the same to me. :)

--- End quote ---
I guess I wasn't specific.  I meant Bo Pelini.  You must have been watching some Columbus HS coach named Bo. 

dwj:
Heard a rumor from a reliable source that Robert Morris has interest in SM as a head coach.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version