YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

2017 Playoffs

<< < (2/5) > >>

Dmorton:
I'm for staying in the MVC.  We're practically a MAC team anyway according to Pitt coach Narduzzi.  And as someone mentioned our recruiting would suffer moving to a lower conference.

supermario21:
I would be, too, because I doubt they'll ever cap the amount of teams a league can send. But to play devil's advocate, say Pelini can recruit players here because of his name/previous Nebraska ties AND the increased winning in a lesser league drives up more local interest, those could be factors in favor of a switch, or would at least minimize the harm of leaving the MVFC.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
At least the Bison and the Bunnies are on the opposite side of the bracket. I think SDSU has the type of team that can knock off James Madison. Strong possibility we could be looking at NDSU and SDSU in the championship game

Dmorton:
Wow! Wouldn't that really showcase the league and the Dakota Schools?

YSUGO:
I don’t see how you guys believe that staying in this league is a benefit we have made the playoffs how many times in this league.  This is the wrong league for us. It’s not in our basic geographical recruiting base.  The travel is ridiculous and no rivals from it.  We are being USED.  As for hurting recruiting We aren’t getting that done.  Plus we get screwed on the scheduling in league.  I have a better idea let’s start a new league.  This League is destroying the football program.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version