YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

2017 Playoffs

<< < (5/5)

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: Kandrase on November 20, 2017, 10:23:27 PM ---As for CCSU, We beat em up pretty good early in the year, but early in the year we also beat up SDSU and nearly took down Pitt and NDSU...

However... I’m honestly not sure the team that showed up and got throttled by the Redbirds st
Home would win against CCSU

--- End quote ---

Pretty sure YSU would beat them worse than the 1st go around  8)

The Central Connecticut Blue Devils will be without their starting quarterback for the school's first ever Football Championship Subdivision (FCS) playoff game.

Coach Pete Rossomando has suspended junior quarterback Jacob Dolegala and junior offensive lineman David Cinti for a one game because of a "violation of team policy," according to a statement from a university spokesperson.

No more details have been made available.

Dolegala just became the school's all-time leading passer in the 42-14 win over Robert Morris.

ysubigred:
I'm shocked no one b****ed about Lehigh getting into the playoff's!!

5-6 5-1 in conference soooo that means they lost every OOC game but only lost one in conference  :o

go guins:

--- Quote from: ysubigred on November 21, 2017, 08:56:59 AM ---I'm shocked no one b****ed about Lehigh getting into the playoff's!!

5-6 5-1 in conference soooo that means they lost every OOC game but only lost one in conference  :o

--- End quote ---
If we were one of the "sisters of the poor" we'd appreciate the opportunity to make the playoffs by winning the conference once in a while too.  You could go back to 16 teams and throw out the auto bids for conference winners, but what do you gain?  Now all the quality teams get an additional home playoff game, a tune up for quality competition coming up and the lower conferences can say "we made the payoffs".  I don't see the harm?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version