YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Canisius

<< < (7/7)

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 21, 2017, 04:17:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: ucfpengbuck on November 20, 2017, 04:45:35 PM ---I'm  100% behind coach and the program.  Probably got to excited with all the newness and will have to calm my expectations.  I'm still going to get nuts when I see guards on opposing teams simulating a lay up line during the game.

--- End quote ---

Right on with giving coach C a chance. What would help is if all of you basketball experts can point out the improvements that you see in each game. At this point the direction of the team is what is most important.

--- End quote ---

It's 3 games in lol.

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on November 21, 2017, 04:55:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 21, 2017, 04:17:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: ucfpengbuck on November 20, 2017, 04:45:35 PM ---I'm  100% behind coach and the program.  Probably got to excited with all the newness and will have to calm my expectations.  I'm still going to get nuts when I see guards on opposing teams simulating a lay up line during the game.

--- End quote ---

Right on with giving coach C a chance. What would help is if all of you basketball experts can point out the improvements that you see in each game. At this point the direction of the team is what is most important.

--- End quote ---

It's 3 games in lol.

--- End quote ---

I am aware of that, I am mentioning it now. so we can have some good board conversations during the season, as many will tune-out on basketball with a poor record.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version