YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Canisius

<< < (5/7) > >>

ucfpengbuck:
The ESPN announcer also joked that this might be an NCAA record for most uncontested 3 point shots.  Not very flattering for us.

ytownchief22:
Like said before, this program is being rebuilt from the ground up after being stuck in mediocrity for years. They'll be fine. This year is a wash.

YSUFANSINCE1990:
 Agree Chief, being built from ground up, not sure they will be fine.  Haven't been fine in decades.  Style is not as much an issue as talent.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on November 18, 2017, 11:33:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: goodnews on November 18, 2017, 11:29:51 PM ---You said it Cincinnati and VCU....  this is YSU...

--- End quote ---

So it should be easier. Give it time, 3rd game of the season, my god...

--- End quote ---
Chief, you are 100% right.  Some of these guys would fire the coach after 3 games.  It is going to take at least a couple years to get such a style change implemented.  The style will work at any level.  ANY style works at any level.  It's a matter of execution.  Remember John McKay's quote when asked about his team's execution?  "I'm in favor of it."  I'll bet Jarrod has them same thought about now. 

ucfpengbuck:
I'm  100% behind coach and the program.  Probably got to excited with all the newness and will have to calm my expectations.  I'm still going to get nuts when I see guards on opposing teams simulating a lay up line during the game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version