YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Double Header Tonight

<< < (5/6) > >>

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: guinpen on November 15, 2017, 07:55:45 PM ---Dont care who you play, I hate to see scores like that.

--- End quote ---

Boo hoo.

ysubigred:
Holly sh**! How GOOD IS Kent State? "OR" How bad is Franciscan? Two game played and you don't know squat about the BB team  ::)

When's spring football  8)

go guins:

--- Quote from: ysubigred on November 16, 2017, 08:11:56 AM ---Holly sh**! How GOOD IS Kent State? "OR" How bad is Franciscan? Two game played and you don't know squat about the BB team  ::)

--- End quote ---
Well, if you did the math on the comparable scores, a Kent / Franciscan match-up would be something like 155-34
Our closest game this year so far is 33 points.
To be honest, this MBB schedule is more advanced than our team, and so we are going to pile up a bunch of losses while we learn to play.  I'm going Saturday for the MSU game, but I think I'm all in on the question: "when's spring football?"

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: go guins on November 16, 2017, 08:49:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: ysubigred on November 16, 2017, 08:11:56 AM ---Holly sh**! How GOOD IS Kent State? "OR" How bad is Franciscan? Two game played and you don't know squat about the BB team  ::)

--- End quote ---
Well, if you did the math on the comparable scores, a Kent / Franciscan match-up would be something like 155-34
To be honest, this MBB schedule is more advanced than our team, and so we are going to pile up a bunch of losses while we learn to play.  I'm going Saturday for the MSU game, but I think I'm all in on the question: "when's spring football?"

--- End quote ---

You'll have to stop by and introduce yourself. I'll be tailgating in the upper lot with JustToyin and family.

:)

go guins:

--- Quote from: ysubigred on November 16, 2017, 02:15:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: go guins on November 16, 2017, 08:49:19 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

You'll have to stop by and introduce yourself. I'll be tailgating in the upper lot with JustToyin and family.

:)

--- End quote ---
we have been tailgating in the upper lot for.......since they opened the upper lot!  Looks like great weather!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version