YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU vs Kent State

<< < (6/7) > >>

ysubigred:
Bring back Slocum!!  8)

go guins:

--- Quote from: ysubigred on November 13, 2017, 01:52:22 PM ---Bring back Slocum!!  8)

--- End quote ---
There you go!  That will fix all this stuff about no D and weak rebounding.  That's all I read last year was no D and no RB!  ("read" as I didn't waste one damn dollar watching such a tired product is such a tired setting) 

Double ET:

--- Quote from: ysubigred on November 13, 2017, 01:52:22 PM ---Bring back Slocum!!  8)

--- End quote ---
I watched the KSU game on ESPN3. I like the style. I just would like the coach to recruit future players (or developed current players) who can play his style of play and to develop plays to setup the good shooter (like CAM) with some easier shots.

Jerry T's UNLV was higly  successful because he had 4 fast guys who could really shot the 3's. It was hard to double up any of the 4 guys. The 5th guy (Larry Johnson) was a beast down low on the inside.

We currently don't have 4 guys who can shoot 3's. We, therefore, cannot give all 4 guys green light to shoot.

I think we will be ok towards the beginning of league play. Calhoun will get this all figure out. After Stroia, Robic and Slocum, I can wait couple more years.

go guins:
 "After Stroia, Robic and Slocum, I can wait couple more years."
Good! 

ucfpengbuck:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=470&v=IaMmQUStyCs

Coach has the sound of a guy who is both humbled and optimistic.   Hadn't slept in 48 hrs.  Love the way he says he wants to represent the city of Youngstown.  I was pissed after the way they played but I believe that Calhoun will right this ship.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version