YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Indiana State

<< < (8/9) > >>

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on November 02, 2017, 11:02:57 PM ---There is a slim chance but we have no signature win.  Bootom line is if we dominate and since we are national runner up.......we have a chance

--- End quote ---

South Dakota state is a signature win, the bunnies might be a little down this year but they are still 6-2.

Luckily the playoff committee really respects the MVFC, last year 4 MVFC teams made it and in 2014 5 teams did. Sure, pretty unlikely for us to get in, but not impossible.

Unfortunately I don’t think  6-5 even gets us into the top 5 in our conference this year.

Kandrase:
College sports madness mock bracket right now has SD NDSU SD Western Illinois and Illinois State all in  http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/fcs-football/bracketology

Penguin Ice:
Well Western Illinois does play Illinois State tomorrow. Need Illinois State to win that one big. Also need a few other teams on that board to lose. It’s a long shot at best, especially the way we been playing

ytownchief22:
We would have to win and win convincingly the rest of these games.. I don't see it. That blow out last Saturday did us in.

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on November 03, 2017, 09:21:53 AM ---We would have to win and win convincingly the rest of these games.. I don't see it. That blow out last Saturday did us in.

--- End quote ---

That’s what makes me so sick about last week, it’s like the team packed it up way to early. A 7-4 Valley team has a very realistic chance of making the playoffs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version