YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Indiana State

<< < (6/9) > >>

Penguin Ice:

--- Quote from: go guins on November 02, 2017, 10:14:47 AM ---I'd still start all the "starters", but after the first series it'd be next years players, no doubt.  If we can't beat Indiana State with next year's players, it's better to find out sooner than later.  The back-ups on the OL are HUGE.  Time to see if they can do anything besides eat!

--- End quote ---

Agree with everything your saying, unfortunately I don’t see it happening until maybe the final game

go guins:

--- Quote from: Penguin Ice on November 02, 2017, 10:30:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: go guins on November 02, 2017, 10:14:47 AM ---I'd still start all the "starters", but after the first series it'd be next years players, no doubt.  If we can't beat Indiana State with next year's players, it's better to find out sooner than later.  The back-ups on the OL are HUGE.  Time to see if they can do anything besides eat!

--- End quote ---

Agree with everything your saying, unfortunately I don’t see it happening until maybe the final game

--- End quote ---
We have 3 MVFC games left, it would be a huge shame to waste them on the guys that let us down when it counted! (Illinois State)

IAA Fan:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Unless they are eligible to red shirt. If anything, you owe the seniors.

go guins:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 02, 2017, 11:11:46 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Unless they are eligible to red shirt. If anything, you owe the seniors.

--- End quote ---
You owe the seniors an opportunity to compete.  Did you see last Saturday's game?  They didn't compete, so you own the YOUNG guys a change to compete.  I start the starters, play them a series and play them a half at home on senior day.  I've honored my commitment to the players while finding out where we need to go.  IF we have OT’s on the bench, let’s find out.  If we don’t, we need to look at JCs and transfers.  You need to find out.  None of our seniors are going to make a dollar playing FB, so you own them an opportunity to study!

ysuguins4:
I'll be disappointed Saturday if I don't see the 2nd and 3rd string guys getting more snaps.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version