YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Indiana State

(1/9) > >>

go guins:
Well, is everybody all pumped up for the battle against Indiana State Saturday? 
Nope, me neither.  I just thought we should have a thread if anybody was interested.  Obviously we would be alone, players included, but if anybody gave a S _ _ _ they would be on this blog.

Penguin Ice:
I will let you know after I watch practice today.  If the right changes are made, then yea I will give a sh**

Penguin Ice:
OK. I don’t give a sh** either after watching practice

Buddy:
That is sad that people give up.  Sucks the way they played.   I was shocked as hell.  But remember in 1995 after the great 94 team how bad the team was.  96 showed hope and 97 was a championship team.  Enjoy the rest of the season.  Some of us will not be here to see the next.

Penguin Ice:

--- Quote from: Buddy on October 31, 2017, 06:26:35 PM ---That is sad that people give up.  Sucks the way they played.   I was shocked as hell.  But remember in 1995 after the great 94 team how bad the team was.  96 showed hope and 97 was a championship team.  Enjoy the rest of the season.  Some of us will not be here to see the next.

--- End quote ---

Give up????
Nobody said they were giving up... I said I don’t give a sh** after watching practice. Bo said that there would be changes. Not 1 change was made.
So who is really giving up?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version