Author Topic: Womens Basketball  (Read 3335 times)

Offline ytownchief22

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Womens Basketball
« on: November 01, 2017, 08:18:14 PM »
There's a reason to be excited about the ladies this year. With Cash and Arbanas back healthy, along with Dunn, Smolinksi, Benjamin and some talented freshman coming in, barring no more serious injuries this team should compete for a top spot in the conference. Probably the most talent Barnes has ever had.

Online ucfpengbuck

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Womens Basketball
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 08:53:01 PM »
There's a reason to be excited about the ladies this year. With Cash and Arbanas back healthy, along with Dunn, Smolinksi, Benjamin and some talented freshman coming in, barring no more serious injuries this team should compete for a top spot in the conference. Probably the most talent Barnes has ever had.

I'm buying this stock.

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 09:05:51 AM »
I've watched Sarah Cash walking the dogs for months now, and she could barely make it down the street some months back, last week she was walking OK, but what I saw I'm not sure I would describe as "back healthy".  I haven't a clue with Arbanas, but when somebody loses a whole season to injury, sometimes it takes a while coming back.  They are going to be MUCH better than last year, but I'd show some patience with this team.
Watching Penquins Football & Basketball since 1967!

Offline ytownchief22

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 10:26:44 AM »
I did not mean they were heathy right now. Cash is going to take some time. Arbanas should be full go once for the regular season.

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 11:00:52 AM »
I did not mean they were heathy right now. Cash is going to take some time. Arbanas should be full go once for the regular season.
I'm a hardware guy, NOT a medical guy, and so my health issue opinions don't mean a damn thing, but watching Sarah walk down the street is almost sad.  I hope for her sake, she has a nearly full recovery for her after basketball life, but for basketball, anything would be great.
I don't think calling Arbanas a stud is politically correct, but she is a WBB stud!
Watching Penquins Football & Basketball since 1967!