YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Basketball Charity Game

<< < (2/4) > >>

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: ucfpengbuck on October 24, 2017, 10:07:19 PM ---http://ysusports.com/sports/mbkb/2017-18/boxscores/20171024_2mg6.xml?view=boxscore

No Tyree Robinson.  Hopefully it's just something minor.  Rave reviews on him from preseason practice.

--- End quote ---

He had his wisdom teeth taken out. He's fine.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on October 24, 2017, 11:54:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: ucfpengbuck on October 24, 2017, 10:07:19 PM ---http://ysusports.com/sports/mbkb/2017-18/boxscores/20171024_2mg6.xml?view=boxscore

No Tyree Robinson.  Hopefully it's just something minor.  Rave reviews on him from preseason practice.

--- End quote ---

He had his wisdom teeth taken out. He's fine.

--- End quote ---
Having been there, done that, you might have said "He'll BE fine!

IAA Fan:
yes ET, some of the stats are what I would expect with an uptempo offense & low shooting percentage. Look at 45 Rebounds for Theil. I was not there, so I do not want to say, but that usually indicates quick shots, not making them & trying to get back too soon. Disappointed to see Santiago at back-up, everyone liked what they saw with Noe Anabir.

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on October 25, 2017, 10:53:18 AM ---yes ET, some of the stats are what I would expect with an uptempo offense & low shooting percentage. Look at 45 Rebounds for Theil. I was not there, so I do not want to say, but that usually indicates quick shots, not making them & trying to get back too soon. Disappointed to see Santiago at back-up, everyone liked what they saw with Noe Anabir.

--- End quote ---

Santiago is still nursing his knee injury from the summer. He will be start when fully healthy.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on October 25, 2017, 10:53:18 AM ---yes ET, some of the stats are what I would expect with an uptempo offense & low shooting percentage. Look at 45 Rebounds for Theil. I was not there, so I do not want to say, but that usually indicates quick shots, not making them & trying to get back too soon. Disappointed to see Santiago at back-up, everyone liked what they saw with Noe Anabir.

--- End quote ---

Yes, there will be the problem if they cannot get back on defense when they don't score after the fast break.

If they are going to play a up tempo game, they will try to drive more towards the basket.

When they got fouled more and if they only can shoot 50% from the foul line, we will be giving up lots of points (15+) per game including many front end of the one and one.

I think the coach played almost everybody and sat the starters down early. Otherwise, how could Strollo be our leading scorer? Who knows, might be the backups were not as focused.

WYTV showed some highlights in their sport news last night. One of the Theil player drove under the basket and did a reversed lay up between 3 of our tall players. Even the sport news guy said "where was the defense?"

We will find out soon in the Kent State game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version