YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Illinois State

<< < (18/22) > >>

peteonastick:
There is definitely something going on behind the scenes and in the coaches office.  No way can an entire team play that poorly. When they took the field I told our crew they look flat.  Jogged out.  No fire.  Pelini going through motions.  Yelling at the punter???!!! He should be embarrassed.  But he's pulling in his millions from Nebraska...no skin off his back.  Penthouse to the outhouse in a quick minute.  Worst performance I have ever scene.  Expect the parents of the seniors to be the only ones at the last game.  They quit...He doesn't show up for his radio shows and expects the players and fans to show up for that??

ytownchief22:
He'll find an FBS or NFL job soon. Once his daughter graduates from Mooney.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Even Brock Spack was in a state of shock during his interview. He said he fully expected the game to come down to the last possession. Any chance of a strong recruiting class has been lost. Look for some of the verbal's to decommit before signing day

go guins:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on October 29, 2017, 12:36:48 AM ---I watched the post-game press conference and Bo was visibly upset and did not have an answer on why we played so bad.  Both players responded the same.  Very odd.  Is their something going on we don’t know about?

--- End quote ---
There HAS to be something going on behind the scene!

go guins:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on October 28, 2017, 04:08:05 PM ---So the offensive line play was kinda bad today. Who all is injured on the line?

--- End quote ---
"kinda bad"?  I can't image what would it take for you to say terrible!  That was abysmal.   Frankly, I expect better effort in the spring game! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version