YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Illinois State

<< < (16/22) > >>

HappyPenguin:
Very surprising and disappointing. I cant believe what I saw.

I didn't think we could look worse on offense after our 10 sack against game last week. Wrong. Can't even block a vanilla 4 man rush.

Our LB look very slow and cannot cover anybody.

Where did our fundamentals go? We are rapidly regressing. You cant just blame a couple injuries something is very wrong here across the board.

Our season has kind of mirrored Florida State. Highly ranked to start the season, lose a QB and now look like they'd rather be in the dorm studying than playing.

IAA Fan:
I have issues on the O just as much as the D today. Big list of changes that I was typing in the stands. FYI and not for a plug ...Evernote is such an awesome program. I now can take a photo and make my comments right from the comfort of Row-11. I will start a new thread sometime tomorrow & see if we can all play "couch coaches".

Just an FYI, this is our team & I watche every game. Let's not give up the ship.

ytownchief22:
Pack it in because its over. Coaches should be ashamed. The program is mediocre.

IAA Fan:
okay we are mediocre in October, 2017 ...but we were in the national championship just last year. I support my team. I agree that coaches should be ashamed, but players be need to be as well.

KilrpengWin:
Basketball season can't get here soon enough!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version