YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Illinois State

<< < (2/22) > >>

ytownchief22:
Heard that maybe Wells and Reed are gonna try and give it a go this week but not 100% sure on that.

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on October 24, 2017, 09:41:38 AM ---Heard that maybe Wells and Reed are gonna try and give it a go this week but not 100% sure on that.

--- End quote ---
Bo didn't say much about the injuries in his show last night. He did mention Hunter was much better and was expected to throw a good amount in practice today

go guins:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on October 24, 2017, 10:31:42 AM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on October 24, 2017, 09:41:38 AM ---Heard that maybe Wells and Reed are gonna try and give it a go this week but not 100% sure on that.

--- End quote ---
Bo didn't say much about the injuries in his show last night. He did mention Hunter was much better and was expected to throw a good amount in practice today

--- End quote ---
We can only hope Hunter is OK.  Last I saw, Nate was on 1 leg and that won't work!  We need some QB pressure too.  Hope Reed can go.

IAA Fan:
It will be Davis. Wells and Mays both out I suspect. Mays was beat to crap at UNI. Save him for the next couple of years ...good potential.

Penguin Ice:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on October 24, 2017, 07:13:38 PM ---It will be Davis. Wells and Mays both out I suspect. Mays was beat to crap at UNI. Save him for the next couple of years ...good potential.

--- End quote ---

Mays practiced Wells did not. Reed also practiced

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version