YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

UNI

<< < (20/26) > >>

Joe Bernastat:
Awful performance on so many levels.  I have to wonder about the effort this past week.

OL performance was putrid.  Absolutely abhorrent. UNI is not that good.  They really are not.  Season is over. Looks to me like the staff and team packed it in last week. 

FOOTBALLFEVER:
As a fan I was just mentally and physically exhausted from the Bison loss all week.. cant imagine how the team felt. I still feel this team is maybe as good if not better then last year's team. A 3-4 record is just hard for me to stomach since the 4 losses have come down to the wire against quality opponents and we have not been completely healthy during this stretch. I think the coaching staff finds a way to win the next 4 and we sneak in..I still believe in this team

ytownchief22:
Even if this team hasn't packed it in yet, do they even have enough talented bodies to field a team ?

Wells
Mays
McCaster
Wiggins
Newsome
Spencer
Reed
Wright

I mean yikes....

guinpen:
How many sacks have we given up the past two weeks?

Joe Bernastat:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on October 21, 2017, 08:33:17 PM ---As a fan I was just mentally and physically exhausted from the Bison loss all week.. cant imagine how the team felt. I still feel this team is maybe as good if not better then last year's team. A 3-4 record is just hard for me to stomach since the 4 losses have come down to the wire against quality opponents and we have not been completely healthy during this stretch. I think the coaching staff finds a way to win the next 4 and we sneak in..I still believe in this team

--- End quote ---

Today's game didn't "come down to the wire".  We were beaten in every phase of the game from the opening whistle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version