YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

UNI

<< < (18/26) > >>

penguinpower:
Besides the fact that we were feeling sorry for ourselves and were head cases.  Montgomery showed that he suffers from a full blown case of mental retardation.

If he is such a good coach, then why can't our offense pick up blitzing properly.  As soon as the other team puts everyone in the box we are like deer in the headlights pissing down our leg

IAA Fan:
Uncalled for. Actually our play calling was not that bad on either side of the ball today, or the last 2-weeks; we are simply being out-played.

Power and Go, you picked up on something that you may recall we thought last year ...what about coach Carm in this equation?

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Mays is still a year away. It was great to see him connect with #4 over the middle today, but he has missed about a dozen wide open receivers in the last couple of games that could have went for scores. UNI played soft zone coverage on the perimeter playing 10-15 yards off our receivers and gave him that throw all day and that was his 1st look that he went to most of the time. I'm not going to pin all the sacks on him, but he needs to do a better job of getting rid of the ball. Still confused of why we ran the ball on 1st and 2nd down against S.D. and N.D.S. when they were playing the run on the final drives..Need to throw a high percentage pass
that will pick up 5 yards on 1st or 2nd so your back up is not faced with a 3rd and long situation. We need to get healthy last time i checked Illinois St. was up on S.D.

Kandrase:
Ok, I guess I was completely wrong about us being better than last year....

Buddy:

--- Quote from: Kandrase on October 21, 2017, 06:45:42 PM ---Ok, I guess I was completely wrong about us being better than last year....

--- End quote ---

Maybe.  But with a healthy Wells it may have been different.  Like the end of the season last year

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version