YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

UNI

<< < (24/26) > >>

YSUGO:
You guys are missing the point I was trying to make.

go guins:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on October 23, 2017, 10:23:51 AM ---You guys are missing the point I was trying to make.

--- End quote ---
which is?

ysuguins4:
Poor performance by the Guins.  I really thought they would bounce back in a big way from the two tough losses, but instead they regressed, especially Mays.  Too bad Bo's crystal ball didn't tell him before the spring that Wells would only see action in six quarters through seven games.  He would have left Ricky at QB, and be in a little better position.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ysuguins4 on October 23, 2017, 12:38:08 PM ---Poor performance by the Guins.  I really thought they would bounce back in a big way from the two tough losses, but instead they regressed, especially Mays.  Too bad Bo's crystal ball didn't tell him before the spring that Wells would only see action in six quarters through seven games.  He would have left Ricky at QB, and be in a little better position.

--- End quote ---
I'm not as sure as you on Davis.  We saw one really good half against WVU and that is really it.  Hard to say how good he would have been.  HE didn't think he was as good as Hunter or Mays or he wouldn't have asked to go to WR.   Nobody, at any level is good with the 3rd string guy at QB.   Too bad, this team could have done something in the playoffs again with reasonable health.

goodnews:
Need a QB transfer that can actually read defenses rather then this gimmick/predictable offense that leaves us 1 dimensional. The opponents defense dictates our game plans rather than our offense dictating the defense. They recruit the same type of quarterback and none seem to get better at managing the game and often regress as time goes on...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version