YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU vs. North Dakota State

<< < (16/24) > >>

ytownchief22:
I don't see us making the playoffs. Sucks having the bye week so early because we are beat the hell up right now.

penguinpower:
While it sucks we lost, that was certainly entertaining.  I like our chances in a rematch, especially if we had Reed back.  What a game.  The missed FG was the difference maker and had we not iced the kicker it would have gone to 2 Overtimes.  unbelievable

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on October 15, 2017, 07:28:41 AM ---I don't see us making the playoffs. Sucks having the bye week so early because we are beat the hell up right now.

--- End quote ---

We can make it.  YSU is a good football team.  We just need to win the ones we are supposed to win going forward.  We have all of the ingredients for a deep playoff run, especially if we get some people back from injuries

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on October 15, 2017, 06:51:41 AM ---Kennedy's FG percentage has to be below 40%. Just terrible. Gave the game away. Mays is what he is. A backup QB. Can't read defenses or throw the ball downfield. Was scared all night. Used his legs well but that's about all he's got. We really missed Reed out there.

--- End quote ---

I disagree.  Mays came a long way tonight.  I thought some of his throws were fantastic, especially the fade for a TD.  This is the first time I felt Mays was adequate.  The play calling was suspect at times.  We lost this game because of the missed FG.  Otherwise it goes to 2OT

guinpen:

--- Quote from: guinpen on October 11, 2017, 11:07:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: NDSUSR on October 11, 2017, 10:54:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: guinpen on October 11, 2017, 10:27:05 PM ---

With all the recent controversy about disrespecting the flag and national anthem, I will be curious to see if our bison friends have cleaned up their act.

--- End quote ---

Seriously, after the sh** going on at YSU, you throw this idiotic comment out there?
#braindead

--- End quote ---

Wow that was easy, only 27 minutes to prove they ( well at least one fan ) have not. Too bad.

--- End quote ---

Hey I call it the way I see it, I was impressed, had a lot of bison fans sitting around me and NONE of them were disrespectful during the anthem. Good to see.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version