YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU vs. North Dakota State

<< < (15/24) > >>

ytownchief22:
Just got home. Has Kennedy ever made a clutch kick for us ?????? I mean my god. Kid just doesn't have it. Disgusting way to end.

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: YSU FAN#34 on October 14, 2017, 09:01:27 PM ---To quote Bo just before the rader td to his microphone..."RUN THE ******* BALL!!!!"  Wonder who he was talking to?

--- End quote ---

lots of confusion there 34 ...the TO was smart. Both TE's were confused.

DavedS:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on October 14, 2017, 10:43:44 PM ---They had the better qb offensive line and defensive line and obviously a better kicker when the game was on the line. They rushed for 280 yds ....any other reasons you can think of please pile it on.

--- End quote ---
They were still very fortunate to win it--I expected them to be a much better team than they showed--either team could've won that one--a lot of the 280yds came on that long run by Stick where the refs missed plenty of penalties--tough loss but they fought to the end and never gave up.

NDSUSR:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on October 13, 2017, 07:05:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: NDSUSR on October 11, 2017, 10:54:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: guinpen on October 11, 2017, 10:27:05 PM ---

With all the recent controversy about disrespecting the flag and national anthem, I will be curious to see if our bison friends have cleaned up their act.

--- End quote ---

Seriously, after the sh** going on at YSU, you throw this idiotic comment out there?
#braindead

--- End quote ---

Care to be more specific? Because I seriously have no idea what you are referring to.

--- End quote ---

After the Bison's RJ Urzendowski made an ESPN-worthy touchdown catch early in the second quarter—one hand, left-handed on a bullet throw to the corner of the end zone by Easton Stick—a Youngstown State fan threw a bowl of chili on the NDSU receiver as he was jogging back to the bench.

ytownchief22:
Kennedy's FG percentage has to be below 40%. Just terrible. Gave the game away. Mays is what he is. A backup QB. Can't read defenses or throw the ball downfield. Was scared all night. Used his legs well but that's about all he's got. We really missed Reed out there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version