YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU vs. North Dakota State

<< < (9/24) > >>

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: NDSUSR on October 11, 2017, 10:54:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: guinpen on October 11, 2017, 10:27:05 PM ---

With all the recent controversy about disrespecting the flag and national anthem, I will be curious to see if our bison friends have cleaned up their act.

--- End quote ---

Seriously, after the sh** going on at YSU, you throw this idiotic comment out there?
#braindead

--- End quote ---

Care to be more specific? Because I seriously have no idea what you are referring to.

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on October 13, 2017, 06:07:53 PM ---Chief the fact we bring a 3-2 record into this game makes it very important. A win would increase our chances of home playoff games. A loss and another bump in the road down the stretch No home game and No guarantee of post season

--- End quote ---
Guys we all know that a win at UNI is about a 25% probability and tremendously more difficult game. We match up well with NDSU,  with last weeks loss, this is clearly a "must win". Frankly the rest of the season is. 2 conference losses will probably not do it in 2017.

ytownchief22:
I laugh when you say we "match up well" with the Bison. They own us. Haven't beaten them since 2011.

Wick250:
NDSU is an excellent team.  Nobody in FCS matches up well against them.  UNI is on their way to the MVFC second division: can't run the ball and yielding over 450 yards per game.  They might beat us out there (they always do) but they won't win more than three conference games.

The 24 team playoff has created a new reality.  Any MVFC team that finishes 7-4, 5-3 will make the field.  Regardless of the outcome tomorrow, we should win the last five games.  Our schedule really lightens up while the other talented teams in the conference will cannibalize each other down the stretch.

The YO Show:
Rise and shine! It's gameday! I'm already back in the Yo and at YSU! fb

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version