YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

South Dakota

<< < (12/34) > >>

IAA Fan:
The USD QB seems to jump when his line is stood up. I think we do not need to get to him, just shift up front.

HappyPenguin:
I missed quite a bit of the game. I saw Reed in some replays but not on the last 2 drives.

Any idea why he isn't playing? The pass rush looks anemic unless we blitz. He seemed to be getting a nice push on the replays.

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: HappyPenguin on October 07, 2017, 04:42:02 PM ---I missed quite a bit of the game. I saw Reed in some replays but not on the last 2 drives.

Any idea why he isn't playing? The pass rush looks anemic unless we blitz. He seemed to be getting a nice push on the replays.

--- End quote ---

He's been subbing in just on 3rd down and obvious passing downs but that has to change. Louigene and Chapman are just warm bodies. Aren't getting the job done. Need to shift some coverage by the LB's and DB's unless we plan on bringing some more pressure.

Penguin Ice:
Adjustments I see that need to be made.
Lee Wright needs to become a spy on there QB and sent on every play. He’s not doing anything in pass coverage anyways.
Also need to limit their possessions in the second half and we have to get 7 points on our first possession of the half

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on October 07, 2017, 04:47:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: HappyPenguin on October 07, 2017, 04:42:02 PM ---I missed quite a bit of the game. I saw Reed in some replays but not on the last 2 drives.

--- End quote ---

He's been subbing in just on 3rd down and obvious passing downs but that has to change. Louigene and Chapman are just warm bodies. Aren't getting the job done. Need to shift some coverage by the LB's and DB's unless we plan on bringing some more pressure.

--- End quote ---

Thanks chief. You're right that needs to change I dont get it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version