YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

South Dakota

<< < (30/34) > >>

Penguin Ice:

--- Quote from: ysubigred on October 07, 2017, 06:45:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on October 07, 2017, 06:36:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: ysubigred on October 07, 2017, 06:29:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Ice on October 07, 2017, 06:27:54 PM ---The mistake was sitting back and letting there QB pick you apart. 28 points should have been enough to win this game

--- End quote ---

Bull sh**!! 31 points is a good defensive game against this team in that dome!!

Forgot to add SD has a piss poor defense should have scored way more than 28 against these guys.

--- End quote ---

CRAP! 28-points wins every game you play.

--- End quote ---

You sir are WRONG!! Not in this league  :o

--- End quote ---
I don’t care if it’s Pop Warner. You give up 31 points you deserve to lose.....

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: ysubigred on October 07, 2017, 06:45:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on October 07, 2017, 06:36:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: ysubigred on October 07, 2017, 06:29:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Ice on October 07, 2017, 06:27:54 PM ---The mistake was sitting back and letting there QB pick you apart. 28 points should have been enough to win this game

--- End quote ---

Bull sh**!! 31 points is a good defensive game against this team in that dome!!

Forgot to add SD has a piss poor defense should have scored way more than 28 against these guys.

--- End quote ---

CRAP! 28-points wins every game you play.

--- End quote ---

You sir are WRONG!! Not in this league  :o

--- End quote ---

ESPECIALLY in this league. What do you think we are in the CAA, Big Sky or SWAC?

Buddy:
We ran plat action on first down once and they were keying on the run so much it fooled everyone.  However Mats could not complete the pass. I think it was the one Raider dropped.

I am also surprised we did not use Davis at all.  Just for a series or two 

IAA Fan:
good point on Davis, but it would have had to have been with a lead and early. I agree with Chief on those last two drives ...but one for each team. Monty was playing for the 45-yard line and a FG attempt, while USD played for the end-zone and "settled" for a chip-shot FG with a kicker they do not trust.

Our last 3 scoring drives were using Turned until we were inside the red-zone (or he needed a breather), then either adding McCaster, or replacing #20 with #37 ...why did we not stick with it on that last drive? We came out conservative with Teven & USD went whole hog against the run.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Proud of the penguins effort today and very proud to be a fan. I said earlier that we need 2 out of 3 games against SDS, SD, and NDS. Next week now becomes a must win. Not happy that we gave up close to 500 yards on Defense and couldn't find a solution for Jackson. Their players were so young on offense and they started a good amount of true freshman. I figured they would load the box on us and they did after 1 quarter. They played man coverage with know safety help over the top for the majority of the game and we did not challenge their corners all day. Mays did some really good things, but the inexperienced showed. Took to many sacks and just doesn't see the field that good and is missing wide open recievers and staring down his primary recievers..Bring on the bison!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version