YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Around the Nation

(1/1)

IAA Fan:
Here are some interesting scores and stories:

Furman 45 Colgate 14: In my day this was an expected, assuming Furman started back-ups the entire second half. Colgate is down this year & folks, what ever happened to the once best team in the SoCon.

JMU 28 Maine 10: JMU struggled the first half.

ILS 34 Missouri State 9: Easier than I expected.

Weber State 41 UD-Davis 3: Weber looking like a post-season club.

Albany 19 Villanova 10: I have no idea what to make of this. Albany is playing well this year; but this is Villanova.

Eastern Washington 48 Montana 41: Tale of 2 halves. Montana dominated in the first-half and EWU in the second.

What scores got your attention?

The YO Show:
The Western Illinois and Coastal Carolina Game, along with the Memphis and SIU game got my attention. I will also say, Illinois state was having trouble with Missouri State in the first half. It was a tie game at halftime, so that is definitely a tale of two halves as well.

go guins:
1AA, I'm not so sure Villanova isn't over rated.  Missouri State is terrible so ISU easy win isn't a surprise, and EWU may have one of the worst defenses in 1AA!  They are giving up 39.5 points per game, and that's a LOT. 
Surprise scores?  Central Conn. State won 57-6   Tells me all I need to know about Walsh!  NDSU was 35-0 on Bobbie Morris after 1 quarter.

IAA Fan:
How long has Walsh been NCAA? I thought they were NAIA, but it say they are DII. Interesting.

go guins:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on September 25, 2017, 04:25:29 PM ---How long has Walsh been NCAA? I thought they were NAIA, but it say they are DII. Interesting.

--- End quote ---
You mean on paper, because they are still NAIA on the field!  Pretty sure Fitch or Mooney could take them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version