YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

South Dakota State

<< < (8/14) > >>

guinpen:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on September 29, 2017, 01:51:42 PM ---Thinking there will definitely be a bigger crowd than the last two games that is for sure.

--- End quote ---

Well for years people have been posting here claiming that no one shows up for the games because of weak teams. So let's see how many show tomorrow for a really good team. Guessing I already know the answer.

ytownchief22:
C'mon boys. Time to shine!!!

YSU FAN#34:

--- Quote from: guinpen on September 29, 2017, 10:38:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: The YO Show on September 29, 2017, 01:51:42 PM ---Thinking there will definitely be a bigger crowd than the last two games that is for sure.

--- End quote ---

Well for years people have been posting here claiming that no one shows up for the games because of weak teams. So let's see how many show tomorrow for a really good team. Guessing I already know the answer.

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately that topic gets beat like the dead hirse. Less than 8k today is my prediction.  M-70 Tailgate lot is not even half full.  I know 4 hours till kickoff but still...

YSUGO:
The announced crowd will be like 13-15k my guess.  But Youngstown metro area has lost too much population.  That's why the emphasis to add loges they have a waiting list and at 20k a loge and what are they adding like 10.  Do the math you added 200k in revenue per a game times 5 or 6.  That makes up the 10k of fans we lost if they pay 20 a ticket.  Not rocket science but reality. 

The YO Show:
Very good crowd tonight. Did Hunter get hurt that first series? Saw Nathan finish the drive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version