YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

South Dakota State

<< < (3/14) > >>

ytownchief22:
Durkin was dealing with a concussion, should be good to go. Fraser will also be fine.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on September 20, 2017, 02:39:09 PM ---Durkin was dealing with a concussion, should be good to go. Fraser will also be fine.

--- End quote ---
good,  I know I saw Spencer re-enter after looking like a more serious knee injury, and I thought the same about Fraser.  Not sure, but I think he returned Saturday.

ysuguins4:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on September 20, 2017, 02:39:09 PM ---Durkin was dealing with a concussion, should be good to go. Fraser will also be fine.
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the update.

ysuguins4:

--- Quote from: go guins on September 20, 2017, 03:44:38 PM ---

--- End quote ---
good,  I know I saw Spencer re-enter after looking like a more serious knee injury, and I thought the same about Fraser.  Not sure, but I think he returned Saturday.
--- End quote ---

Fraser did not return.  He was on the sidelines icing his shoulder.

go guins:
This SUCKS!  I know a bye now will be great for Hunter, the OL, and the coaching staff as they get ready for league play, but it SUCKS for us fans!  OSU plays UNLV which lost to Howard.  I didn't even know Howard had a football team?  In any case, this is BORING!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version