YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

CCSU

<< < (4/7) > >>

Penquin68:
I agree, just talking the ability to run and throw, not when and where to throw or run.  I hope things work out for all the QB's.  If we get to it, I am hoping Ricky can be the total package if called on. Nice person.

Wick250:
We have to keep things in perspective.  CCSU had an awful defense, perhaps tied with Valpo for the worse defensive team ever to appear in Stambaugh stadium (and nonscholarship Valpo at least had an excuse.) That being said, the depth on our team is obvious, and all three quarterbacks have at least some experience.  By manipulating personnel, including our quarterbacks, we have the weapons to attack opposing defenses were they are vulnerable.  Big change from last season when we could hardly make a first down in October.

guinpen:
CCSU is what it is, we did what we had to do and we won. a week off to get ready for league.

ysuguins4:
I know we've been down this path before, but at the start of the 4th quarter I asked the 8 folks I attend the games with "Would you rather play teams like this at home, or play Kent or Akron at their place?", and they all said they would rather drive to Kent or Akron.  I know it's a great opportunity to get everyone in the game, but I don't find these type of games very entertaining.

ucfpengbuck:
Would love to play Akron,Kent,Ohio,BG rather than Bobby Morris or CCSU.  I'd do a 2 for 1 with us getting one year to their two at their place.   I accept the fact that they're FBS and we're FCS.  Additionally, YSU could get more exposure if these games are on ESPN, on a Thursday night.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version