YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

INSTANT REPLAY

(1/3) > >>

ysuguins4:
Anyone know why the potential TD catches of Patterson and Scott did not go to instant reply review?

ytownchief22:
Replay is only during conference games.

ysuguins4:
I thought that might be the case, but didn't know for sure.  Thanks Chief.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on September 11, 2017, 12:21:57 PM ---Replay is only during conference games.

--- End quote ---

Do you know why? Is it a cost issue for the university? I thought Isiah Scott caught the TD in the end zone but the ref called it incomplete. Replay would definitely help if that was a close game.

It was not a conference game at Pitt and yet instant replay was shown on the jumbo Screen and were available to and utilized by the refs.

I believe YSU did not show the replays on the score board if they  were controversial and yet Pitt replayed every play on the Jumbo Screen including controversial plays, for both teams.

go guins:

--- Quote from: Double ET on September 12, 2017, 12:42:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on September 11, 2017, 12:21:57 PM ---Replay is only during conference games.

--- End quote ---

Do you know why? Is it a cost issue for the university? I thought Isiah Scott caught the TD in the end zone but the ref called it incomplete. Replay would definitely help if that was a close game.

It was not a conference game at Pitt and yet instant replay was shown on the jumbo Screen and were available to and utilized by the refs.

I believe YSU did not show the replays on the score board if they  were controversial and yet Pitt replayed every play on the Jumbo Screen including controversial plays, for both teams.

--- End quote ---
I believe you are right on the YSU not showing close call replays.  What good is it if you don't show the close ones?  You are also right about Pitt.  If Pittsburghers can handle it, Youngstowners can handle it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version