YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU to Allow Beer Sales During Games

<< < (3/3)

Buddy:
Beer sales seemed to have gone well.  They only had one place selling beer. Had two people selling so the line went fast.   Five bucks for a 16 ounce beer.   They took credit cards .   

They said next week they will have two places selling and by week 3 there will be three and will soon sell from the concession areas

Oops!!  Was 5 buck for a 16 oz!! 

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: Buddy on September 10, 2017, 09:36:40 AM ---Beer sales seemed to have gone well.  They only had one place selling beer. Had two people selling so the line went fast.   Six bucks for a 16 ounce beer.   They took credit cards .   

They said next week they will have two places selling and by week 3 there will be three and will soon sell from the concession areas

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the price update, I wasn't at the game and was just wondering what it was in the other thread. Doesn't seem too expensive. Not cheap, but not that bad either.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: Buddy on September 10, 2017, 09:36:40 AM ---Beer sales seemed to have gone well.  They only had one place selling beer. Had two people selling so the line went fast.   Six bucks for a 16 ounce beer.   They took credit cards .   

--- End quote ---
Did they raise the price? I got the 16oz. Coors light for $5 just before the game. Even with only one location, there were little or no waiting.
I hope they don't move it to the concession stand where the line is incredibly long.

Buddy:

--- Quote from: Double ET on September 10, 2017, 11:16:15 AM ---

--- End quote ---
Did they raise the price? I got the 16oz. Coors light for $5 just before the game. Even with only one location, there were little or no waiting.
I hope they don't move it to the concession stand where the line is incredibly long.

--- End quote ---

Sorry!  It was 5 bucks!  They said they would have multiple locations.  Was good and cold as they had it on ice!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version