YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Robert Morris

<< < (8/15) > >>

Wick250:
I will make this one post about attendance, then never comment upon the topic again.  Our fan base is half of what it was in the 90s.  Only an intelligent, aggressive marketing arm could rebuild some of the numbers.  Obviously, we don't have that.  So moaning about low attendance is pointless.  Enjoy the games and stop living in the past.

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on September 08, 2017, 01:03:19 PM ---I will make this one post about attendance, then never comment upon the topic again.  Our fan base is half of what it was in the 90s.  Only an intelligent, aggressive marketing arm could rebuild some of the numbers.  Obviously, we don't have that.  So moaning about low attendance is pointless.  Enjoy the games and stop living in the past.

--- End quote ---

Agreed.

YSUGO:
Wick is right.  Youngstown has lost have its population.  The majority of the town is fixed income, pension and low end  type wage earners.  People expect handouts and free tickets.  Where the money is is the loges and corporate sponsors.  Why do u think they are building more of those. The days of 17-20k are gone.  Plus students on campus for the most part don't care.  I think in the old days at least 2k would show up it seems now we are lucky to get 500. 

ytownchief22:
Gameday peeps. Let's get a blowout

YSU1:
 :) I predict 8000. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version