YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Robert Morris

<< < (7/15) > >>

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on September 05, 2017, 12:28:35 PM ---Well to be fair they got plenty of push the first 2 quarters. We couldn't stop the run at all. Getting Savon back will help a lot. He's one of the best interior guys in the league.

--- End quote ---

You have to wonder, I know we ended up doing well defensively in the second half, but would we have been better in the first half with Savon? I think we would have. Would it have helped against the run is the question. We got gashed by the run game in the first half. Could have changed the game. Great what ifs. Still, YSU showed some heart against Pitt.

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: go guins on September 07, 2017, 01:29:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: ysuguins4 on September 07, 2017, 11:52:43 AM ---16 to 18

--- End quote ---
You 'gotta be wrong.  we have 9 in our tailgate group alone!

(should be closer to 20 I would hope!)

--- End quote ---

This made me chuckle  ;D

Sad to say, I cannot attend. I work a dayshift this Saturday from 6am to 6pm. I'll be watching on my phone provided things aren't busy and I don't have to be attending to emergencies at work.

go guins:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on September 07, 2017, 06:02:23 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

This made me chuckle  ;D

Sad to say, I cannot attend. I work a dayshift this Saturday from 6am to 6pm. I'll be watching on my phone provided things aren't busy and I don't have to be attending to emergencies at work.

--- End quote ---
YO is out, I revise my estimate to 19

dwj:
14-15K max - count not butts in seats..  Weak OOC opponent, 2 PM game (people doing chores, yard work etc. so the can watch OSU at night & Clev & Pit on Sunday).

Double ET:

--- Quote from: go guins on September 08, 2017, 08:49:03 AM ---
--- Quote from: The YO Show on September 07, 2017, 06:02:23 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

This made me chuckle  ;D

--- End quote ---
YO is out, I revise my estimate to 19

--- End quote ---

I think it wiould be less than 12. On Wednesday, I was at the ticket office selecting my seats after receiving free tickets from YSU. THe lower sections (other than 3, 4,5 ) were almost all empty. If it is the same for the upper sections, I can't imagine we will have more than 12k unless RM fans and our students pack the Easi Stands.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version