YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Robert Morris

<< < (4/15) > >>

Wick250:
Nope.  Not even close. 

ytownchief22:
Dear god, what a pain in the butt.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on September 05, 2017, 11:47:31 PM ---Dear god, what a pain in the butt.

--- End quote ---
the bloggers on this site don't agree on much, but I bet we have 100% agreement on that!  I doubt Wick is ready by the playoffs!  (and I don't mean our Wick250, he is readyi to go right now)

Double ET:

--- Quote from: go guins on September 06, 2017, 08:35:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on September 05, 2017, 11:47:31 PM ---Dear god, what a pain in the butt.

--- End quote ---
the bloggers on this site don't agree on much, but I bet we have 100% agreement on that!  I doubt Wick is ready by the playoffs!  (and I don't mean our Wick250, he is readyi to go right now)

--- End quote ---
I walked pass it yesterday. I think it will be completed in a month, even at the speed of the Youngstown Road Department (as long as they don't cut the power and fiber optics cables again)

go guins:

--- Quote from: Double ET on September 06, 2017, 10:34:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: go guins on September 06, 2017, 08:35:13 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I walked pass it yesterday. I think it will be completed in a month, even at the speed of the Youngstown Road Department (as long as they don't cut the power and fiber optics cables again)

--- End quote ---
That's a big "if" ET!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version