YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Robert Morris

<< < (3/15) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on September 05, 2017, 12:25:27 PM ---Pitt probably felt the same way. How about the play from the new faces on the offensive line and Ragland filling in on the Defensive line? Narduzzi was just besides himself that his front five on defense couldn't get any kind of a push the entire game in his post game conference. That was one nervous coach on the sidelines in the 4th quarter

--- End quote ---
If Pitt thought the same as ytown and go guins, then there should be some issues.  First, we are fans and can thing whatever we want.  Players and coachs need to stay in the game.  Second, we have a win, a one score loss and an OT loss in the last 3 trips to Pitt.  At some point if they think we are 20-30 point cupcakes then Narduzzi, staff and players ought to wake up.  I bet this is our last trip to Pitt with Pelini.  They have nothing to gain, but are getting close to a few loses.

go guins:
I noticed in the polls that we went up a couple spots with the Pitt loss and EWU dropped with their loss.  I watched a lot of the EWU - Texas Tech game and EWU showed NOTHING.  You don't know anything about anybody until there are a few games under the belts, but Pitt was certainly better than TT last year.  Cupp was good, but not that good.  EWU hosts NDSU Saturday, and that should tell us something.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Not sure if they are all starters, but the Bison have 3 players suffer ACL tears and are done for the season. Two additional players will be out 6 weeks with knee injuries as well..total of 5..ouch!!

go guins:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on September 05, 2017, 02:57:40 PM ---Not sure if they are all starters, but the Bison have 3 players suffer ACL tears and are done for the season. Two additional players will be out 6 weeks with knee injuries as well..total of 5..ouch!!

--- End quote ---
That hurts to even read.  I wouldn't wish that on the Steelers!  (well.................................. no, I really wouldn't)

ytownchief22:
Anybody know if Wick will be done by saturday ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version